4 Beiträge
2dfuture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need info on how to paint interior metal door - The interior of the exterior metal door that has a couple or more layers of paint with brush strokes. How do I repaint it? Do I need to remo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
2dfuture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Closet build and a Reno. - I have a 1 bedroom condo where the closet is shared with washer and dryer. I will attach photos. Super stupid set up. Still going to keep wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
2dfuture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with a redesign of condo closet - So my friends condo in San Jose California is 908sq/ft with one master bedroom which also has the washer and dryer set up as stacked in part... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
2dfuture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone tell me what a 3 door closet is called? - I moved in with my best friend and her Mom (Starting over at 53.) which i very much appreciate. A friend of ours was doing other work for th... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare