13 Beiträge
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dinning table and chairs - Can you advise where you purchased please.
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity sinks - Hi love the twin vanity. Where could I get one?
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Pendants - Hi, Great kitchen. I adore your lights over the island. May I ask where I might buy them?
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - Hi, I love the lighting of this kitchen, great job. What lighting did you use, was it LED?
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The garden tress - Hi I love the trees that create the perfect screening. Do you have the name of the tree. It looks amazing. Thank you kindly
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Radiator - Where could I buy one. I love in Wimbledon too. Thank you
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint UPVC window frames? - Hi I have moved into a new house that has white UPVC windows. They are in great condition. I was thinking they would look great if the fram... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design - Great design. It's a big shame you don't return calls!
    2 Kommentare
Cheryl Hunt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour of kitchen units - Will you ever disclose the colour?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...