27 Beiträge
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pony wall question - A previous owner converted garage into living space which I have been working on. I would like to open it more but not sure whst to do. Shou... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint kitchen cabinets or not? - Small condo kitchen with good quality shaker cabinets but in a maple-ish color that reads orange. Replacing black granite with white quartz ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some more bathroom advice please - Yesterday I posted about the 48 v 60 inch vanity question. I opted for the 60 inch with two sinks. Here it is: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Di... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some more advice on bathroom redo - Yesterday I posted about the 48 v 60 inch vanity question. I opted for the 60 inch with two sinks. Here it is: https://www.lowes.com/pd/D... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
60 or 48 inch vanity? . - I am about to redo the hall bathroom in my 1500 square foot home. It is narrow with tub/shower at one end. Currently there is an ugly 60 inc... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color for BoHo room - My daughter likes ethnic/boHo look. She has c&b Jenny Lind bed in bright turquoise which is throwing me off on wall color. Suggestions? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for bedroom - I just moved and master bedroom is much smaller. Same furniture: Room & Board architecture style canopy bed, black nightstands and tall ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whta is size featured? - I love this painting but wondered in your features photos of it hung in room what is the size?
    1 Kommentar
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice: Mixing styles - Hi! I am eyeing a black canopy bed (almost identical to Room & Board Architecture bed) with simple clean lines and wonder if that could ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
3colokids hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HOw high to hang large drum light above table - I just bought a Crate and Barrel 28-inch diameter Finely drum pendant off craigslist for above our dining room table. Great deal: half the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...