5 Beiträge
L Rob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not a question. Just a COMPLIMENT to the designer. - Stunning! Love all of the different shapes and angles highlighted in the hallway. Also, love the pop of color in the chairs on both sides.... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
L Rob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our New Master Bathroom - (BEFORE AND AFTER) - We just finished remodeling our master bathroom. It was a very dated bathroom, with brass fixtures, a fiberglass shower, builder grade ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
13 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
L Rob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our New Master Bathroom - (BEFORE AND AFTER) - We just finished remodeling our master bathroom. It was a very dated bathroom, with brass fixtures, a fiberglass shower, builder grade ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
27 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
L Rob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this exact tile? - I love this shower. This is a beautiful design. I am remodeling my master bathroom, and would really like to use this tile in this photo,... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
L Rob hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you decide on a color for hardwoods? Any suggestions??? - My husband and I just pulled our house off the market. We still intend to sell within the year though. The biggest complaint that we got w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare