11 Beiträge
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does this perform in a humid environment? - We live in a very humid area and I am trying to find a way to get the house cooler and less humid.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bath - We are getting ready to renovate our master bath. We want to use quartz for the counter tops. We used Summerhill in two small bath vanitie... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
On two small bathrooms..lighting and beginning a big project in the master bath.
    Kommentar
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring for kitchen - We are trying to decide about the flooring for our kitchen. We recently installed new white quartz counter tops, grey silgranite sinks, upd... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting house - We are trying to decide between paint, siding or a product called Rhino shield. Any comments or ideas? Our home is reddish brick with some... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this beautiful gray on the walls. - Can you tell me what the pain is on the walls? It is so soft and soothing. Also, just wanted to say I really like what I have seen on your... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new kitchen update - We recently embarked on updating our kitchen. We had the old laminate counter tops removed and replaced with white quartz. We replaced the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the wallpaper! - How large is the pattern? I am looking for a white on white, probably shimmery look paper for a very small powder room. I want to pair it... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful wallpaper - Where can I see this or get a sample?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
AJ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blanco silgranit sinks - We are thinking of using the new silgranit sinks in our kitchen remodel. Anyone had any experience with them?
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...