16 Beiträge
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you help identify this tree ? - the landscaper put two of these in the front yard of our tract build in eastern Virginia. Thanks! .
    6 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this work? Size/shape of art - Can I make this work, or do I definitely need less width and more height? Table 30” high, 48” wide. Art 40”x26”. Blue spot marks 60” from... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will a silicone trivet be enough to protect quartz counter from heat? - Looking specifically at the Lamson silicone trivets...I've always used thicker wood or cork trivets, and I've never had quartz counters befo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sling TV users, question about internet speed - We thought we would be ok with 30 mbps from a cable internet provider, but a couple of Best Buy associated told us today that we would need ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How hard is it to patch ceiling holes? - Just saw the recessed lights in our new build, and I regret placing so many of them. Periodically I see pros on Houzz advise people to move ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I keep 2 pulls or have them changed? - Please help me decide what to do. We are building with a tract builder, and I requested one pull on each of the 30” drawers. As you can see,... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me again...exterior light finish - Some kind Houzzers helped me to settle on Boothbay Blue for the siding color(the front of the dormer and top of garage will also be blue). W... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me find foyer and hall lights - Can you please help me find a flush or semi-flush fixture that will coordinate with the lantern I'd like to put in our dining room? The foye... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking Darlana pendant size advice - I keep changing my mind about island pendants, but we are meeting with the electrician on Monday to decide on final placement so I need to h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Both cans and pendants over island? - I love glass pendants but understand they are mostly good for ambient lighting. Would it look too cluttered to position 2 can lights to the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...