9 Beiträge
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handsome table. Who made it? - The dining table is lovely. Did someone in Chicago make it? Is the person available to the general public?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the whole apartment and the fireplace logs. - Can you tell me what mineral the logs in the grate are made of? The whole apartment is timeless and stunning Art Deco.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this chandelier too high and what fixture over table? - I took down the ceiling fan and moved the chandelier that was over the table to the living area in the room. In both photos, you can see tha... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    196 Kommentare
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to refinish floors and eco-friendly methods for doing? - The floor refinisher is coming out this week. I am going to replace the tile in the kitchen with wood and refinish the floors in the house. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many inches from floor does a sconce go in a hallway? - Yikes. My question may be too late. The contractor's assistant is putting it in right now.
    3 Kommentare
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to get new cabinets but keep existing countertops? - I am considering new kitchen cabinets and extending the current useless backsplash with tile. Is it possible to keep the current granite and... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    52 Kommentare
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice Needed on Grades of Leather for Sofa Reupholstery - I am going to have two leather sofas reupholstered. They have worn like iron for decades but I am ready to have them redone in either a diff... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
8dognight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big 19th Century Painting, Ugly Fireplace, Too Much Furniture, Little 1990s House - After making a patchwork of inappropriate colors on my walls, I realized that I have to choose paint from the palette in the large painting ... Lesen Sie mehr
    63 Kommentare