9 Beiträge
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backdoor Eyesores - This is what greets me at my backdoor and it is, indeed, driving me crazy. Not only are the pipes ugly, but the metal meter is not so nice ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with unsightly furnace pipes. - These pipes are driving me crazy! Does anyone have some ideas to camouflage them? Plants, paint, cover...I'm open to your creative suggest... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will this color look good with a medium toned wood stained trim? - I have Arizona White on my living room walls but would like a little color. I'm afraid of color. Would this be too dark with wood stained ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Faceplates and Stacked stone backsplash - How do you deal with the spaces created around faceplates when using stacked stone for a backsplash?
    13 Kommentare
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What did you put around the faceplates? - I need to know how to hide the spaces created up against the faceplates by the stacked stone. Any other ideas to solve this problem?
    1 Kommentar
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I glaze my white kitchen? - I have just replaced my countertops with beautiful Antique Brown granite. I'm thinking about having my white cabinets glazed to bring out t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
aaaberg hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this granite? - Do you know which quarry this antique brown comes from? Every slab I've looked at has long white cracks (veins) running through it. I want... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar