5 Beiträge
AaFa Dennison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How Can I Get My 1970s House more modern?? - Take out the shutters? Definitely want to change the entry door but do not know which design/ color .... Change the green trim? Paint? Pleas... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
AaFa Dennison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing the color of a wooden fence - design help! - Hello all the designers out there! I am in the need of painting the fence of my house and I am really struggling between making it a modern ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
AaFa Dennison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry Door Brand Bayer - Hello all ! I live in Minnesota where we get -30F in the winter. Need to change my front door to have Better insulation. Seller wants me to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
AaFa Dennison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
House with chocolate windows and roof, what color siding - Hello community! I have a chocolate roof and windows and want to paint the wood siding somehow that it would get more modern, how can I do i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
AaFa Dennison hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which windows are better for -30F MN weather - Hello all! We have a house built in the 1970s and the rooms have small picture windows that have draft in the winter and get completely co... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    121 Kommentare