14 Beiträge
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand/Color paint is the office cabinets. - Love this color blue in the office for the desk and cabinets. Any chance the designer would be so kind as to respond and share? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with LIGHT BLUE!!! Oh My Benjamin Moore Beacon Gray question - I have a small powder room that gets absolutely NO daylight and wanting to find a color that is soft and rather light grey blue. I've tried... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is Linen and pu? - In your description you say the bench is made of Linen and pu? What on earth is pu?
    1 Kommentar
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shipper info please - Order 1546-2169-2384-3748 - Delivered by Oct 1 Can you tell me how these were shipped so that I can track them please. I tried USPS, FedE... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why so long to SHIP? - I purchased two of these corbels on Houzz for a project and it's taking forever to ship - WHY. I need these yesterday! Purchased 9/22 and i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile all around the window or not? Need Advice Please! - Need some design advice - would love your opinion (professional or not) . . . Should I tile all the way around the window, stop at bottom of... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the rug cut crooked - This rug looks like it is cut crooked, or is it just the photo? I notice this on several of the abstract type rugs on Houzz. It's beautifu... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these Reveal Pivot Doors! - I purchased the Maxx Reveal Pivot doors 3 yrs ago and LOVE everything about them. I saw them at Menards and they by far had the best price ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Greige ( Gray Beige ) Color Advice Help Needed - Got the greige thing going on with my entire first floor renovation. Posted my materials and room pictures below and need YOUR EXPERT help ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Aarf Riesche hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...