23 Beiträge
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinet paint color? - Hi, I am having my kitchen cabinets painted and trying to decide between a gray or a white. The walls are Gray Owl, backsplash is a (off) wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Seat and Coffered Ceiling - Hi, I’d like to have a window seat fitted in my kitchen but I have a coffered ceiling and my kitchen table sits directly under one of the sq... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry room dryer vent and paint color - Hi, I’m painting my laundry room and looking for ideas for disguising the dryer vent. Would painting the walls gray help it blend in? Trying... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should grid lines on window align? - Hi, I just got replacement windows fitted and the grid lines of the middle panel do not align with the side windows. I think it looks weird.... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vanity color? - Hi, I’m updating this bathroom - painting and getting a new vanity. What color vanity and walls would you recommend with this existing blue ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bookcase for bedroom - Hi, I have a large bedroom with lots of bare walls. I’m looking to add a bookcase - should I get 2 tall pieces and put either side of the wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which recessed light for basement? - Hi, we’re updating our basement and installing recessed lights. We’re trying to decide between a flat flush one and one with a more raised d... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White or brown/bronze lights? - We just got new siding and the electrical outlets have this white backing. would white lights look best or would brown/bronze look ok to mat... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
abascot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Continue arch over garage or not? - Do you think I should continue the slight arch that’s over the porch right along to the left over the garage? We’re getting new Siding in pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...