39 Beiträge
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood stain on pergola? - Do you know what stain color was used on the pergola beams & joists?
    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cabinet paint color - What color are these creamy gray cabinets painted? I want to paint my entertainment center and this color is beautiful!!
    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa and Chair manufacturer - Love this home! Do you know the manufacturer of the sofa and 2 matching chairs? Or would you mind sharing where you purchased them? Thank y... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows? - Would you mind sharing details on the Windows used in this home? I have to replace several of mine and I love this look. Thank you!
    Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors - I went to this home today and I am in love with every single detail. These pictures are great but still do not do it justice. Would you be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardy board color? - Would you mind sharing the color used on the hardy board? I love how neutral it is and it would look great with pretty much any stone. Beau... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get this art? - I have been searching for the past month for b&w zebra and giraffe prints for my daughters playroom. These are EXACTLY what I had in m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color? - I am curious what color you used on the walls? Such a perfect neutral cream. I have a room I need to paint and I'd love to do this color if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color? - Beautiful home! Wondering what color was used on the walls? It looks like the perfect color I have been looking for. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
abaughman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refrigerator door pulls? - Where did you get the refrigerator pulls? I am in love!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...