6 Beiträge
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material did you use for this deck? - Hi, I'm curious what material you used for the deck here. Is it a kind of hardwood? or some kind of composite? Either way, what color/stain ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great fireplace--what kind is it? - Hi, I love this fireplace--what brand is it and where can I find it? Did the white stones come with the fireplace? If it was custom, do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sink here--who makes it? - What kind of sink is this? Where can I find it? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sink! Where is it from? - I love this sink--who makes it and what are the dimensions? Thanks so much! -A
    1 Kommentar
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of fireplace is that? - I love the look of that fireplace--is it a custom piece or can I purchase it?
    1 Kommentar
abbyb529 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the changing pad--how is it attached? - I think this looks really crisp and was wondering how you attached the changing pad to the Ikea dresser--is it clipped behind somehow? Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar