8 Beiträge
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining chairs?? - Please tell me where I can find these beautiful dining chairs. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help! back porch steps near fireplace - I’m looking for suggestions on how to design the back porch steps. We have double doors going to the back porch, and the steps will end clos... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the doors! - Where can I find these doors?
    Kommentar
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
metal roof color? - Could you tell me the color of the roof? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help on Mudroom layout - I would like suggestions on how eliminate the "L" shape of the mudroom and possibly incorporate a breezeway connecting the back po... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
B HG hat eine Diskussion gestartet
type of brick?? - Can anyone tell me what brick is used on this home??
    Kommentar