14 Beiträge
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the floor made of? - I am looking for new flooring
    2 Kommentare
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the bar stools from? - Need to know vendor name
    Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New pool - For an outdoor location still covered overhead, would like recommendations. I like contemporary designs and the bar height is standard
    1 Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the light in fan white in color or yellow - I need to know color of light in fan
    2 Kommentare
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the lighting fixture from? - I liked the lighting fixture. Would like to know vendor
    Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need a ceiling to floor length window in my bathroom, I am intereste - I need the glass to not be see through, but still allow light
    Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Alka Bhargav hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...