5 Beiträge
Casey LouLou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Casey LouLou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me identify these old roses - One is a very large pink quartered rose that looks like Comte de Chambord but I’m not sure. The leaves are large and it blooms a few times a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Casey LouLou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help identifying old roses - These have been in the garden since we bought the house so I don’t know what they are. One looks like Bonica and is 3’x2’ and blooms great i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Casey LouLou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is each chair 22lbs or is that the weight of the set? - What is the weight of just one chair?
    Kommentar
Casey LouLou hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of the arms? - I want to make sure the chair will fit under our table so I need the arm height. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar