9 Beiträge
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What new-to-you rose (or roses) are you most excited about for 2023? - I have so many amazing roses ordered for spring, but I think the one I am most looking forward to is Artemis (ordered from Angel Gardens). E... Lesen Sie mehr
    101 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grace Rose Farm new varieties! - I haven't heard of most of these, their website says they are exclusive to Grace Rose Farms...some really pretty pictures for sure! These ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heirloom Roses Free Shipping no minimum - Heirloom is offering free shipping this weekend (no $100 minimum) and if you sign up for emails they just sent me a $20 off coupon! I was ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help IDing mystery rose from Rogue Valley Roses - I opted to add this free "mystery" rose to my order from RVR and it just opened it's first bloom. It is very fragrant and smells j... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heirloom 20% off emailed Gift Certificates - Heirloom has 20% off their gift certificates right now, in case you all need to get yourselves an early Christmas gift 😉
    10 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Palatine added new varieties today? - I don't remember seeing Orange Veranda or the Rosemantic varieties on there before... 😯
    26 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I found these old-fashioned Kordes minis at my local grocery store - I thought these little cupped blooms were so cute, I've never seen a grocery store mini with old-fashioned blooms before. I think this one i... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone grow "Luna Love"? - I saw it for sale at Heirloom and the picture on their website is the only one that I can find of it, there aren't any pictures on Helpmefin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Meg-zone8aOR hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this Rose Rosette Disease? - I purchased two bare-root Bliss Parfuma roses this spring through the website Zulily (from a place called Cottage Farms Direct). One of them... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare