19 Beiträge
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint - Does anyone know the color of this paint??
    Kommentar
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To wood, or not to wood ceilings? Will it look low? - I am thinking of wooding my ceilings but after seeing pictures of flat ceilings, not vaulted, I'm worried it'll make the ceiling look super ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BRAND new to gardening, need tree help!! - Hi y'all, we just built our house on what was a farm so was freshly plowed when we bought it, finally got SOME grass (weeds-ish, we think) a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is "mountainous" that I can't kill - Hi, I'm from Cameron Tx, but love the trees of Colorado (our frequent vacation place) and I want to know what sorts of trees can live here? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    62 Kommentare
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lodge/log house/rustic living room help - We just recently built and moved into our new house, I have no idea how to make it feel more lodgey/rustic and I also have no idea what to d... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
other pictures of this house - Are there anymore pictures of this house front and back elevation to show the whole look of the carport and walkway and all that?
    1 Kommentar
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for woodworking/furniture building help - I'm not sure where to go, new to navigating this site, I'm not really finding much on google, I need somewhere that I can ask questions abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone wall - What kind of stone is on that wall?
    Kommentar
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where'd the picture come from? - In LOVE with the picture over the tub. Where'd it come from?
    1 Kommentar
ashley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Name of stone - Does this stone have a name? We're building a house and are doing a stone fireplace and I'm not sure what to ask for.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...