58 Beiträge
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this rose rosette? - 'Tupelo Honey' got seriously trimmed in the Winter Cleanup so when I first say the growth I wasn't worried - thick and red but normal lookin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roses and dryer vents, asking before planting! - So I've got to re-home a rose or two, and my sister has a place she'd be happy to plant one. Problem is, it's near her dryer vent, and she's... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardy roses, 'Cherry Frost' esp., and shade tolerance in warmer zones - Roses that require full sun in my cold zone to survive and thrive can be happily grown in shade in warmer zones, so I guess I'm wondering if... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Root knot and roses, what to do - Regans' order came, and my 'Cherry Frost' obviously has something wrong with it - roots are knotted, and there are bumpy nodules on the root... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me about the Albas 'Semi-plena' and 'Suaveolens' - Semi-plena and Suaveolens are all available at Palatine, grafted on multiflora. I would have gotten one of these earlier, but they were out... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
slightly OT: storing bagged compost over the winter - End of season sales and clearance is upon us, so I'm interested in how/if you store bagged compost/composted manure/soil amendments. Am I ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tell me about tree roses! - I'm tempted by some of Regan's offerings (Ebb Tide/Twilight Zone and Julia Child/Doris Day, mainly) this year. I couldn't put them in the gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More on Paul Barden's roses, please! - I've seen the beautiful pics of 'Mel's Heritage', some envy-inducing pics of 'Golden Buddha', and the swoon-worthy 'Marianne'. 'Umbra', 'Eti... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    91 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me narrow this list for a Northland Rosarium order - I was done, I said. I was going to clear out my pot ghetto this year, I said. I lied to myself. I got one order from NR already this year... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ac91z6 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much does 'Etienne' sucker? - My baby 'Etienne' is getting chlorotic in her pot, and I need to put her in the ground. I'm almost certain I've seen this question answered ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...