29 Beiträge
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love all these bedrooms! - What's the brand and color of the wall paint? Thank you :)
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
siding color - What's the color of the siding? I love the combination with the stone. Beautiful house!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of siding and garage doors - I love this earth tone. What brand and color is it? Gorgeous house!
    Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hardwoods - What type and stain of hardwoods is this? I love this room. :)
    Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous door! - What stain was used on this door?
    1 Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass - Hello! I love the doors and entryway. Could you please tell me what type of glass was used? How much privacy does it provide? Thanks in adva... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desks - How wide are the desk's holes?
    1 Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desk hole width. - This office is very lovely! How wide is the desk hole?
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - I love the renovation! Beautifully done home. What is the name brand and of the wall? Btw, I am a fan of the skylights!
    1 Kommentar
Analia Camarasa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - What is the exterior color of this house?
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...