61 Beiträge
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the light integrated into the mirror? - If so, what is this mirror? If not, what is the light that is used here? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need a really good extraction fan but there's a catch - I have an open plan kitchen/dining/living room and my stove extraction fan is not doing it for me. On high it moves 400 cfm, which is not qu... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vessel Sink - What are the advantages/disadvantages of a vessel sink? We're thinking of a bathroom remodel and are not sure if this type of sink is for us... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to rate professionals - If the professional I wish to rate isn't on Houzz, can I still rate them somehow?
    1 Kommentar
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I upload photos? - I have uploaded many photos for various idea books but the photo section of my profile shows "no photos uploaded." Any idea why?
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...