4 Beiträge
Ann Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zia Cotto tile - texture on bare feet? - I love the look of Zia’s cotto tile. Has anyone installed the cotto on interior floors? The rough texture is visually very cool but im not s... Lesen Sie mehr
    59 Kommentare
Ann Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door color - I’m planning to paint the exterior of my Spanish style bungalow. I like Sherman Williams alabaster white paired with SW recycled glass green... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ann Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors for generic office - I'd love paint color ideas for our generic office space which will be a psychotherapy office, so we'd like soothing colors. I also need colo... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Ann Clark hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing a blue bedroom paint color - We have a southwest facing small bedroom room with ample light. Floor will be old white oak refinished with a dark stain. Windows and ceili... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare