12 Beiträge
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crazy fast growth from my cactus!!!! 12" in 5 months. - I bought this guy in a pot by itself back in may. I immediately repotted it into a larger pot with gritty mix and a couple other small succu... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anybody have an idea what this variegated plant is? - It came in an arrangement with an orchid, but I repotted them in their own pots. No idea what it is, but I want to give it the right care. C... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keiki with its own bloom spike...still attached to mother plant. - Found this little guy at the store today and picked it up because I noticed it had a keiki growing with 3 little healthy roots of its own. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deformed blooms on Phal. - I can't resist the clearance orchids at my grocery store. Found this guy for 4 bucks arranged in a wooden basket with no drainage and tons ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some advice needed to start Portulacaria Afra Variegata into Bonsai - Hi everyone, I am new to bonsai, and would love some advice. I have a few adenium, lots of orchids and succulents, and various other plants... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brown spots on visible Phal roots??? - Anyone know what this could be from? I recently started using Dr. Earth 5-5-5 organic fertilizer mixed in water at a very weak strength.
    1 Kommentar
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Possibly crested?? Or just blooming? - Not exactly sure what this little guy is, but since I got it a few months ago and repotted, there is lots of new growth. There was a bloom ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need some help with Al's Gritty Mix. Pics inside - So, I've decided to take the plunge and switch to Gritty Mix. I have been gathering supplies the past couple days and I thought I had everyt... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Multi species of succulents in one pot.....Need Advice. - I bought this little pot a month or so ago because it was on sale. There are 6 different succulents planted in it and I'm not sure what to d... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Adam Botner (Nashville, TN zone 6b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tennessee moss ID - I found this little piece of moss on the ground while hiking in East TN. Anyone know what it is? I added it to a planter that has native m... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...