18 Beiträge
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Wood Burning Stove - Hey guys. I've just had a quote to supply and fit a wood burning stove in my 1950s house. The quote comes with £1,375 to supply and fit flue... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with coving, skirting and architrave - Hey guys. Builders are back again this week to build a false chimney breast and do some other work around the house. It has got to the stage... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the architrave. - Hey, would you happen to know where this architrave is from, or where I might be able to source similar. If possible in the south of England... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood Burning Stoves - Hi guys. So, our lounge is coming along. We've knocked through into the dining room and now we've knocked through and opened up the fireplac... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What separates your lounge and dining room? - I have a real dilemma here. We have instructed a builder to knock through the lounge into the dining room, but we're really struggling to d... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these chairs - Hi, I love these chairs. Are you able to let me know where they're from? Adam
    1 Kommentar
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room tables that don't cost an arm? - I guess they say you get what you pay for, but having just shelled out for a new house and all the taxes that go with it, we're trying to sa... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my Lounge and Dining Room - Hi guys. I've just bought a house, and we're quite stuck for how to arrange the lounge furniture and dining room. We think we have an idea, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The bed frame - Hi! My partner and I LOVE this bed. I was wondering, what does the rest of the frame look like? It is covered by the bed spread. Is it like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Adam Ash hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desk and Cupboard. - I love this! Is this a custom made desk or can it be purchased somewhere? Many thanks.
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...