8 Beiträge
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stave Core Doors - We just bought around a dozen stave cored doors to incorporate a hidden hinge on our interior doors. The doors are garbage. They are a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you tell me about the vent in the ceiling in this image ? - I'd love to know where to find a vent/fan like the one you have pictured
    Kommentar
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting question - Love the house. I'm curious about the lighting, both the square recessed/ceiling and the chandelier. Can you tell me where these are from ?
    1 Kommentar
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the cabinets made of that they can be walked on? - Those stairs/cabinets are great. I assume custom built but what gives them the strength ? they look thin
    Kommentar
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Adam hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style would you consider this home? What would you do to enhance - I'm looking for advice on what you might do with this exterior of this home to enhance it . . . or maybe leave it alone. I 'm also curious t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare