12 Beiträge
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need color scheme for door, shutters garage - The house is cream with multi color stone in the yellow, gold, cream family. The roof is rust brown color. What color scheme could work?
    9 Kommentare
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutter, door, and garage color - I'm grappling with shutter color and Door color that would work with cream house, stone work that has cream, yellow, orangy colors and a roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning - What are the cleaning instructions? Does it dry fast?
    Kommentar
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning - What are the cleaning instructions? Does it dry fast?
    Kommentar
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio Ideas Please!!! - I need more space for patio for furniture so I can enjoy my backyard. I have an existing small cement patio that is in disrepair. I was thin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Barn doors with chair rail - Is it possible to install barn doors with chair rails in the way? How do I fix the gap if so?
    40 Kommentare
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone stairs - Stone stairs need repair on a budget. I heard of prefab stairs. Idk
    5 Kommentare
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dimensions - What are the exact dimensions? Can the bottom be cut?
    1 Kommentar
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
finish - What kind of finish is on the wood?
    Kommentar
Adia H. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Closet Dilemma - I've been grappling with the closet for my master for months. There's a built in and an original closet on the right. I need more closet spa... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...