35 Beiträge
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
chaise cushions to fit? - Hi, I bought these and love them but now I want to add chaise cushions to them. Do you sell any that fit this chaise?
    Kommentar
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder Room help - I need advice on how to update/stage my bathroom as we're listing our house next month. I'm hoping to do this cosmetically without actually ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror height - Is my mirror height okay?
    1 Kommentar
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint advice - Need help picking a paint colour in breakfast room. Tricky picking a neutral shade that also contrasts nicely with trim because the trim is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with playroom layout - I'm having a hard time figuring out my kids playroom layout and decor. I have this awesome camper tent I want in there but cant figure out w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
patio furniture - Where's the patio furniture from?
    1 Kommentar
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapery & chandelier suggestions please.. - Hi, I'm having a hard time finishing my breakfast room. I'm thinking I need to replace the current drapes and chandelier. Any suggestions? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Paint Advice - Hi, I am looking to paint my front door and sidelights. (New exterior door is just not in the budget.) Any suggestions on paint colors and a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
adm1002 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Paint Color - Hi, I am looking to paint my front door and sidelights. (New exterior door is just not in the budget.) Any suggestions on paint colors and a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...