10 Beiträge
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone path - What kind of stone was used for the path?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - What is the flooring material?
    1 Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the window treatment - Where are the roman shades from? Are they custom or are they available from someplace?
    1 Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need advice about tub/ shower caulk color - We've remodeled out tub/ shower with white subway tiles using TEC light grey silverado grout. Here's my dilemma, I've seen pictures where fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edit Photos in "design dilemma" - I figured out how to edit text in "Design dilemma" but I posted the wrong picture as my lead picture and can't figure out how to remove it. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen floor - I'm looking for suggestions on what to use to replace our kitchen floor. The cabinets are maple. The countertop is a dark granite with go... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alcove tub tile - We are tiling a tub/shower alcove with white subway tiles and light gray grout. Most common is to grout or caulk the inside vertical corners... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
adorfman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What grout brand and color is used with this tile? - Love this look. The text says pale grey grout was used, but what brand and color? I've tried two so far, one too dark and one too light wth ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar