32 Beiträge
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the light fixtures - Could you tell me where I can buy them
    1 Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mouldings around cabinets. Would appreciate your opinion, thanks. - I love your kitchen renovations. For a shaker style do you always wrap the cabinets with moldings next to ceiling. I was wondering if it wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the look of the island - Is the eating section a pull-out?
    1 Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the floor material - Love the colors of floors and back splash with the white cabinets!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you tell me the colour of the walls and paint brand name - My floors are almost the same as the ones in picture, I like how this floor looks with the colour of the walls!
    2 Kommentare
aemlf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am looking for a sofa like this - Could you tell me where I can buy one
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...