5 Beiträge
agoswa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
agoswa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room design, reupholstering furniture and arrangement - We recently renovated our house. I have some good furniture pieces from before the remodel (beautiful silk carpet that pulled things togethe... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
agoswa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modloft Mercer Dining Chair - I was wondering if anyone is aware of a chair similar to the Modloft mercer dining chair. I like the back detail but am looking for one in l... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
agoswa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair Search - I was wondering if anyone is aware of a chair similar to the Modloft mercer dining chair. I like the back detail but am looking for one in l... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
agoswa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawers - Do the drawers open all the way? What is the depth of the drawers?
    Kommentar