9 Beiträge
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I just love this rug! Can you tell me about it, or where its from? Who makes it? Thanks!
    Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you add the trim to the expedit? Any tricks? Great looking result!
    1 Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the coffee table. Where is it from?
    7 Kommentare
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning carpet. I love the border/trim on it. Who makes it?
    Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the carpet runner. Can you tell me who makes it?
    1 Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Terrific use of space in a narrow room. I'm wondering if you recall the dimensions? I have an IDENTICAL den ( long and narrow) and would lov... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm in love with the accent table and wonder where they are from.
    Kommentar
aherz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Terrific cabinet pulls. Source?
    3 Kommentare