22 Beiträge
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bed room help!!!! - Looking for suggestions on moving around furniture or decorating suggestions?!!! Thx I really like the colorful bedding compared to the whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating TV stand - How should I decorate tv stand?? Pls post pic suggestions or give me some options? Do I need less stuff? It just looks so busy.... Also igno... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP!!! Mantel decor - Trying to decide if I should paint fire place black ??? And how's mantel decor???
    6 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP with mantel decor?!!! - Should I paint fireplace tiles black????? Also help or suggestions with mantel decor??? Flowers no flowers?
5 „Gefällt mir“    37 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry HELP!!! - Rug, or no rug?? Also want to put a curtain in front of the little nook with my entry way storage type thing to just pull shut when having p... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry HELP!!! - Rug, or no rug?? Also want to put a curtain in front of the little nook with my entry way storage type thing to just pull shut when having p... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CURTAIN & coffee table??? - ADVICE???? Curtain color, type? Coffee table? Larger rug? Or smaller rug?? ***pls ignore the wires by TV we are getting a TV console in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED BARSTOOLS!!!! Help - What type of BARSTOOLS???? Color type? As you can see my kitchen is in the middle of a Reno.... So it will be expresso cabinets with brushed... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CURTAINS & COFFEE table help!!!! - WINDOW coverings & COFFEE TABLE table??????What kind or type of curtains should I be looking for my space???? Layout ok???? * I know w... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ahesson08 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WINDOW coverings & COFFEE TABLE table??????What kind or type of curtains should I be looking for my space???? Layout ok???? * I know w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...