24 Beiträge
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Layout Uncertainties - Help! - Is this the best use of what feels to be an oddly-proportioned space? In our new (to us) home, we really want to update the dark, very worn... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiling the horiz edges of the niche? - I'm planning to do a wall niche similar to this, and I'm unsure how you had the tile installed - the bottom surface/shelf would be sloped to... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quality Pocket Door Frames? - (Please accept my apology for the duplicate post - let me re-do...) I have a question about pocket door construction for our bathroom, and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quality Pocket Door Frames? - We're starting a renovation of our Master Bath, and for space reasons are including a pocket door. In early discussions with the contractor... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What faucet allows the separation of valves & tub spout? - Love this! I'm trying to find a way to deck mount the valves for my tub and put the spout on the rear, like you have here. I can't seem to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Floor/Drain Layout? - After some measuring hiccups, we're trying to move forward on the Master Bath Plan. One question is how to place the drain. The shower is pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath Addition - Shower Door Possibilities? - Happy Tuesday.... We've been working on developing a plan to expand our MBR for a couple of years, and thought we and it figured out, with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's "Technical Porcelain"? - Greetings, I'm trying to finalize the tile flooring for a Master Bath remodel, and in looking at different manufacturers, Some of them are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paranoia about contractor? - Hi - I've appreciated everyone's help, and I've had something come up that is making me uneasy about the contractor we've just signed a cont... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Aletia Morgan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts about BR Layout - 1979 Contemporary - Nearly a year ago, I posted some floor plan ideas for this project that included bumping out the corner adjacent to the sitting room, to all... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...