7 Beiträge
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixtures? - Could you tell me where the pendant lights are from? I love them!!
    2 Kommentare
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Microwave-Oven Not Flush with Cabinet...Any advice? - We are in the middle of our full kitchen remodel and my contractor just installed our new Kitchenaid Micro-Oven Combo. Before the cabinet wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handles? - Where are the pulls/handles from?
    2 Kommentare
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grout? - Did you use white/cream grout with Carrara?
    1 Kommentar
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cambria Torquay or Silestone Lagoon? - I cannot decide between Torquay or Lagoon for my kitchen counter. The cabinet will be white shaker and the floor is medium brown maple wood.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Armchair? - I love the white arm chair! Where can I find it?
    1 Kommentar
ailaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White console? - This is such a fun room! Where is the white console under the tv from?
    Kommentar