9 Beiträge
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace or just storm? - I have 9 windows with 9 transoms that are single pane glass but nice pretty wood windows by Marvin. They radiate some cold here in the North... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chipped shower door glass - Installation going on in my master. Been waiting for this shower en closure forever over one month. Now I see the doors glass is chipped sli... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile update in family "hall bath" -- yellow and gray - Can I keep this gray hex tile floor (which actually is kind of current), yellow floor to ceiling 5x8 tile (with crackle finish but great loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
buffet - Where is this buffet from it is beautiful!
    2 Kommentare
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you cover windows like these? - I like to sleep in complete darkness and struggle to cover these windows! Privacy is not an issue as I have no close neighbors. This is the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    63 Kommentare
Aimee Linn Kaplan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room openness beyond belief - We have a 1907 colonial home and I like a cleaned up traditional look. My dining room has 7 doorways or openings! I like the openness but it... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare