7 Beiträge
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes + blinds - Hi! I love this look of blinds and drapes. How much space is between the curtain rod and the top of the blinds? Are the blinds outside moun... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet glass - I would like to know the name and source of the glass in the cabinet doors, please. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of metal roof - Hi, do you know the manufacturer and color of this beautiful roof? Thanks!
    6 Kommentare
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know what stucco color this is? - I love the stucco color and would like it for my home! Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What design elements are about to be out-dated? - We are building a house and I'm wondering your opinion on what design elements that have been all the rage in the last few years are about t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the kiva have a wood stove insert? A door? - We are building a house and are trying to picture a kiva w/ stove insert. Have seen lots of more traditional styles with wood stove inserts ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Aimee Abby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare