41 Beiträge
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace treatment - What is the treatment of the fireplace? Is it concrete?
    Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
garden query: calla lilies - I want to uproot my calla lilies to place into pots. Can anyone guide me??
    3 Kommentare
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Websites for wholesale stuff for wedding decor. - Please recommend me websites for whole sale stuff for wedding decor.
    1 Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before & After - This is how it looked before, as seen on these links: http://houzz.com/discussions/414470 http://houzz.com/discussions/413621 This is how... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floral arrangement - What is that bright green plant called? Where can I get it from?
    Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom fix for new couple! Please help! - I just moved in with my husband. PLEASE HELP us replace lamps etc to dress up this room. Also I need a console with drawers to serve as vani... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Z gallerie throws - I have mahogany furniture in my bedroom. And want to decorate somewhat along the lines that z gallerie decorates with bling and all.. Is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Armoire - Is that an armoire? Where can I get that from?
    1 Kommentar
Anum Ismail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dressing table - Where can I buy this dressing table?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...