6 Beiträge
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this style have a bridge unit that can sit on a ~60" cabinet? - I am interested in having a cabinet for my TV between the end cabinets instead of the skinny middle cabinet you show, but I need to have a b... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it possible to get a bridge piece in this product - Is there a Shaker style version like this that has a TV stand and bridge in-stead of the middle piece you show.
    Kommentar
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
best shades for a Manhattan apt. that can be cleaned of soot, etc - I want a lighter colored shade for my windows and had shades that I could raise and lower without cords (in previous apartment in Brooklyn).... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you purchase this unit without the base unit under the TV - I need a unit that has the storage / bookcases on the sides and a bridge unit with a wall that will go behind the TV. I have a chest of dra... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ajeweld1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
are there accessory pieces, serving pieces? - I am interested in getting a set of china with serving pieces and want to know if this set has matching pieces I could also order..
    Kommentar