5 Beiträge
ajill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the color of porch floor - Is this concrete or tile??
    Kommentar
ajill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ajill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My problem is drainage with the same slope to our sidewalk. - I do not have the amount of plantings here, but when we get a rain lots of the mulch stays on sidewalk; sometimes water stands a well. Any ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ajill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you think if I hung the photo high as shown would work w/o molding? - I have a very short foyer that we just remodeled taking out some half or pony walls with spindles. I'm wondering if a very narrow console t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ajill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
we removed spindles that had half wall then they went to ceiling - Upon entering our very small foyer as soon as you step in the door immediately on the right was spindles that set on a 'partial wall' and th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare