39 Beiträge
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yay or Nay-Hunter Douglas Luminette shades in double hung windows? - I love the practically and functionality of the Hunter Douglas luminette shades but would it be odd to have them on three double hung window... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Don’t want to the same mistake twice-fabric durability/wyzenbeeks - Hi Houzz friends: I purchased two chairs from Hickory chair and had them covered in a Duralee COM fabric- 100% polyester and 75,000 wyzenbee... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Less toxic carpet options - Hello: I need new carpet for my basement. While I am not a huge fan of carpet, I’ll permit it in the basement. I am wondering if there are l... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE this ottoman! Please help me find out who makes it! - I fell in love with this ottoman from the Perigold print ad. Ironically, perigold doesn’t have it on their website and customer service has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unique furniture hardware resources - Can someone please suggest to me resource for unique, higher end furniture hardware? Something that makes me say WOW! Thanks in advance for... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    41 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to remove caulk from my custom white vanity. - I really love my new vanity BUT there is caulk in every crease on it and it is not neatly applied. To me it really looks like years of accum... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a half baked solution or not? - I’m nearing the end of my first bathroom remodel. (Thankfully!) I have a problem with the tile on my shower. The corner round of the drywal... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it necessary to seal grout with porcelain tiles? - Hello: I am approaching the end of my bathroom renovation. Yippee! I have large 24x24 porcelain tiles with white grout. Is it necessary to... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ajrmcr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Super fun bathroom! - Can you please tell me who makes the lucite drawer pulls? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...