13 Beiträge
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space above the new cabinets - I added the floor cabinets against the wall and am thinking about open shelves on the wall above...or maybe a pot hanger, any ideas? Thanks!... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment - I am finally remodeling my kitchen (see other pictures) and am wondering what kind of window treatment / curtains would go well with the sty... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walkway Pavers / Concrete and Plant Bedding
    Kommentar
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walkway pavers / concrete and plant bedding - I posted this in my projects but am getting no feedback that's why I'm posting again here. I have a gravel driveway and walkway and am tire... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stamped concrete or pavers for entry walkway - I have a gravel driveway and walkway and gravel comes inside the house constantly. I am thinking about doing a little walkway from the driv... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My old kitchen - Hi! My house has these old oak cabinets and even though I would love to paint them white, I am afraid the house would lose value my be doin... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains and wall decor - Any ideas on curtain color / style and wall decoration? I am thinking about moving the lamp over the table somewhere else and place a stand... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to decorate a wall behind the sofa! - This sofa is not centered wtih the wall and I can't center it. Any ideas on what I can do to decorate it? Thank you!!
    28 Kommentare
akeane77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room decoration / color! - Living room project! I need help bringing life into this living room. I have painted the walls and purchased the furniture seen in the pictu... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...