4 Beiträge
Alex Evink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with countertops - Silestone Lagoon - We are remodeling a house and I need some advice on what to do with the kitchen. I have looked at thousands of pictures and was thinking whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Alex Evink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did this backsplash come from? - Very interested in this backsplash! Any information would be great. Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
Alex Evink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Redesign: Are islands that important?? - We are remodeling our entire house. The designer drew up two different designs and I just cannot decide what to do. I have always wanted an ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Alex Evink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am in love with this kitchen!!! - What brand of cabinets and what color are these? Where did you get the counters?
    Kommentar