5 Beiträge
Ali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this crib, it's beautiful, but it's not practical. Did the parents or designer think about the poor kid's teeth once they are old eno... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calling all VINTAGE FURNITURE AFICIONADOS! I bought this amazing (to me) old table, veneer with inlays, big pedestal, beautiful "feet" with... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Ali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi all! I've tried this question before, but I keep having trouble with the pictures not posting, so I'll try again:) I bought this amazing... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is there a trick to removing stem casters from a dining table?
    1 Kommentar
Ali hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am trying to submit a question with 2 pictures. When I hit "submit" the first image disappears, and doesn't submit. Then, when I try to su... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare