5 Beiträge
AW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the wallpaper from? - Like the triangles, and looking for similar wallpaper!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
AW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand is the wallpaper? - My daughter loves the wallpaper. Can you tell me the manufacturer and model? thanks!
    Kommentar
AW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint brand/colour is used on the cabinet? - The black cabinets.... what colour/brand black? Is it a pure black, or a dark grey? Hard to see from the photo. thanks!
    4 Kommentare
AW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where are the cutlery drawers? - This is a nice kitchen.... but I don't see any shallow drawers for forks and knives etc. Are these hidden in the larger, deeper drawers?
    Kommentar
AW hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Dacor ranges and 'fridges any good? - I was considering Sub Zero and Wolf but I actually don't love that Wolf has so few features (no preheating reminder; no digital display... a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare