9 Beiträge
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you find these light fixtures? Gorgeous!
    1 Kommentar
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me which light you chose for this pantry? I'm looking for something exactly like this (style + size). Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful room. Do you know where I could find these sconces? Thanks so much!
    1 Kommentar
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE the fabric used for the valence. Where can I find it? thanks so much!
    2 Kommentare
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are these rift-only white oak floors?
    2 Kommentare
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of floors are these?
    1 Kommentar
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind (and treatment) of floors are these?
    2 Kommentare
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What paint color was used on the cabinets?
    3 Kommentare
Alisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this overall look, and am curious what countertops they chose to work in this space. Anyone know?
    2 Kommentare