4 Beiträge
alisamdw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain option with least stack - We just added 16 feet of ceiling to floor windows (two 8 ft sliding doors with windows above) We need to add drapes, but want the least amou... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
alisamdw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture - I am interested in this light fixture. Can you tell me who makes it or where you found it?
    1 Kommentar
alisamdw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring dilemma! - We are pushing out the wall of our dining/family room. We currently have a hand scraped teak floor. They have made slight changes to the sty... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
alisamdw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern window treatment for sliding glass doors - I need to figure out how to best cover my new sliding glass doors. I prefer no shades, the modern look. Not a big fan of curtains. But we ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare