13 Beiträge
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare    42 Stimmen
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 pendants over island or 1 over the sink??? - My kitchen is small and open to the dining room, which will have a large antique brass/crystal chandelier over the dining room table. My ra... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style range hood would look best in kitchen? Awkward layout..HELP - I'm looking for input on what style range hood will fit best in my kitchen. The layout is a bit awkward and I have cabinets left of the rang... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style range hood would look best in kitchen? Awkward layout... - I'm looking for input on what style range hood will fit best in my kitchen. The layout is a bit awkward and I have cabinets left of the rang... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    8 Kommentare
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for exterior paint colors! - Our home burned in a fire and we're finally moving forward with the rebuild/remodel. Siding will be hardie lap on the bottom and hardie st... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop color - What color is this countertop? Thank you.
    Kommentar
alishaes hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop color - What color is this countertop? Thank you
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...