8 Beiträge
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to remove seeds from home compost. - We have two big compost bins made from pallets. They do a good job of producing compost, we have an active one and then once a year we turn ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor to ceiling kitchen with inbuilt oven and fridge - Hi, I plan to have an wall of floor to ceiling cabinets in my new kitchen with an integrated fridge and oven. I know the fridge has a vent ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting recommendations for kitchen - My new kitchen design has no top cupboards and I'm not sure what to do about task / wall lights. I'll have overhead spots, but I like to hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cost of a small extension... - I was wondering if anyone has a ballpark figure for building a little extension to square off the back of my house. It would probably be 3mx... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space for a downdraft extractor - We're trying to redesign our kitchen and like the idea of a downdraft extractor, but I see most are installed in islands. I'd like to insta... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom redesign - new ideas please! - Hi there, We need to redo our bathroom and I've been mulling it over for ages. We're in a 30s semi that at one stage had a separate toilet ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painted pebbledash question - I've just had my exterior painted and I can see black 'holes' into the paint work - see picture. The exterior was sprayed. should I expect ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
alisonmb7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More to see... - I love this room, I saw you posted pictures of the fireplace which is fab but suspect there is even more to see, specifically the central ce... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare