10 Beiträge
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall wall in living room - need ideas! - Our living room has one very tall wall that is obnoxiously blank because I can't decide what to do. We love quirky art, vibrant colors and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need suggestion for built-in planter (New Braunfels) - Hopefully this isn't a duplicate post- I don't see my original. Hi! I am looking for a few suggestions for our entry beds for our newly comp... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size is the Malm? - I am trying to find photos that show the scale of the different sizes, so an approximate dimension of the room and/or sofa would really help... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with insulating steel columns - I have a major issue that was not addressed at the design phase of the home (grr): there are square steel columns at several of the corners ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sectional or sofa/loveseat combo? - Ready to order living room furniture for our new home, but I'm having difficulty finding the perfect solution. Layout: Basic dimensions: ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
concrete floor densifier and wax recommendations - we are building a new home and have ground (50 grit and 120 grit) the slab throughout the entire house. we like the natural gray color and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains for complicated corner windows - help! - I have read so many helpful suggestions on the forums and now I am hoping for some specific help for the new home we are building. The hom... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet wood - What wood are the cabinets made from?
    1 Kommentar
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet information - What are the cabinet materials and manufacturer?
    1 Kommentar
alitx99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island dimensions - What are the dimensions of the island?
    1 Kommentar