6 Beiträge
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful &warm kitchen - Hi, I like much a backsplash & a top of the kitchen. Could you please write the name of the colour of the top? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful modern kitchen - Hi,I like your kitchen much! Very beautiful & warm colour.could you please write the name of colour of the top of kitchen?thank you.
    Kommentar
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful & simple kitchen - Hi!I like much the colour combination & warmth of the kitchen. Is the top a sileston unsui? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice & simple - Hi! The kitchen is very nice,simple & clean! Could you please write the name of colour of the top? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen - Hi, very nice kitchen! could you please write the name &colour of kitchen's top & backsplash? Thanks you in advance!
    1 Kommentar
Aliya Undaga hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the colour of top of a kitchen! - Hi,could you tell me please what is the name of colour of the top of kitchen ?
    1 Kommentar